- Tax cuts ($275 billion)
- Education investments ($141.6 billion)
- Health care investments ($112.1 billion)
- Welfare programs ($102 billion)
- Infrastructure investments ($90 billion)
Oklahoma is only going to get $465 million of this $90 billion..that would be a big in-your-face for voting against Obama by the widest margin. We, the 28th most-populous state, are recieving 1/180th of this money. Is nobody up in arms about that? What can we even do with $465 million? That would build us like, one freeway. And you can forget any rail coming out of this. Tulsa and OKC are going to fight till the death for the money to put it to good use, and then they'll rise up and realize the Turnpike Authority gobbled it up. Phil Tomlinson, the director of the Turnpike Authority, has already told us where we can expect every penny of it to go: widening the Creek Turnpike and the Kilpatrick Turnpike. Phwew, because that will help with those nasty traffic jams that plague the Kilpatrick Turnpike.
- Energy investments ($58 billion)
- Telecommunications investments ($3.85 billion)
What a rip-off.