Thursday, August 5, 2010

Excuse my absence

Excuse the fact that I haven't had a whole lot to say lately. Just got back from spending some time last week in Chicago. That was..a lot of fun. Still a little sad about SandRidge. Don't know what to say. I also ship out, back to school up in the north country, here in a bit.

I suppose any week that Devon Tower is continuing to rise is a good week for downtown, all things considered. We are a very lucky city right now.

I'll probably find some topics to tackle before I leave, just lack motivation right now. Anything you guys think needs to be looked into, and talked about? There are probably some more planning documents that never saw the light of day or heeded any attention or notice by officials that I can highlight..those are fun.

No comments: