Thursday, September 13, 2012

Saturday in the Park..on a 113 degree day

For those who don't know, there is a reason I've gone very quiet at such a pivotal moment for Downtown OKC. I accepted a position in Cleveland, Ohio and I moved in August, after the Friends for a Better Boulevard Town Hall. I am loving Cleveland, especially while the weather is nice. I am still not sure whether I will keep this blog running, but in the meantime, here are some photos of how I like to remember Oklahoma City -- the new-and-improved Myriad Gardens:










































1 comment:

Doug Dawg said...

Hi,Nick. I hadn't heard of your move and I hope you'll enjoy your move to Ohio. My maternal side of the family moved here from Ohio (Washington Court House) around 1900 when 5 or 6 siblings moved to Oklahoma near Duncan around 1900 or so.

I do hope you'll keep your blog going but whether you do or don't your contributions to Oklahoma City have been many and important. A commentary on differences and similarities between Cleveland and Okc would make a nice series of articles.

Hope you get to see the Wild Thing when the Indians finally win a pennant OR an NBA division crown.

That was a great set of photos, by the way.