Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hiring a consultant..

Oh look, City Council is hiring another consultant. For the convention center, go figure. Maybe this consultant will tell them what they want? Either they must be really really hesitant to make a stance one way or another, or they just don't like what the last..7..consultants have had to say about the convention center.

I think OKC is becoming the consultant capital of the world. Might be a good business to get into, for anyone looking for a job. Does anyone else think this is ridiculous?

3 comments:

Michael Herndon said...

Yes. Yes I do.

Anonymous said...

I dare you to find the reports prepared by consultants hired to do a master plan for Bricktown.
- Steve

NR said...

I looked for it Steve, couldn't find it. Robert Charles Lester & Co.? Do they event exist? I couldn't find them anywhere online.