Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Off my game a little..

I just want to apologize to all of those who read my blog regularly and have been disappointed with how infrequent my posting has been. I also want to apologize to anyone who was put off by one of my recent posts which was basically a long gripe about the lack of progress on downtown retail, which I readily admit the economy is mainly culprit for. Hopefully I can stoke my guilt for bitchin about it with the message that sometimes you do need a rather critical perspective to come along and pick at things. You just don't want it to be the same person all of the time and I promise that won't be me, I'll go back to happy posts for now.

Also wanted to apologize to people who came to expect posts from me every other day or so. I used to think, "You know blogging is great, how about if I let this become my life? That would be cool." Now life has kind of taken over for a while and blogging isn't so cool, but that just means I'll come back refreshed and with more ideas eventually. Of course there's always news happening, even no news is still news..and I'll still cover what I do.

No comments: